We stayed here twice at the beginning and the end of our holiday - it's great for families. We had a one bedroom apartment with a sofa bed in the living room. The apartment was clean and the beds were comfortable. The shutters over the windows kept the rooms quiet and dark for sleeping. It is in a quiet and... More
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Ramon De La Cruz 41 Hotel Madrid
- Apartamentos Ramon De La Cruz 41 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These apartments are located in the heart of Madrid’s Salamanca district, close to the Metro. They have free Wi-Fi, Nespresso machines and a daily free breakfast.The apartments of Ramon de la Cruz 41 are all decorated in a modern, minimal style. All have a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and bedroom. They also have flat-screen TVs and DVD player. The apartments are cleaned every day.The Ramon de la Cruz 41 apartments are located between Castelló and Principe de Vergara. They are just 110 yards from Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca. The apartments are very close to the elegant Parque del Retiro area. Here you will find top designer stores and a wide range of restaurants.The nearest Metro station is Nuñez de Balboa, on lines 5 and 9. Reduced rates are offered at a nearby public parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Apartamentos Ramon de la Cruz 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.