Stayed for four nights in April 2013. Good value, clean and excellent shower, the receptionist staff made it very welcoming and were very helpful. Right off Gran Via and 10mins from Puerta del Sol. Toilet very close to bed and frosted glass means you are viewable and audible, otherwise a 5 and good value.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Santo Domingo Hotel Madrid
- Hostal Santo Domingo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Santo Domingo, located in Madrid's Maravillas district, was first opened in 1962. Over the past 50 years it has provided a roof for thousands of visitors. In 2007 refurbishments were completed, transforming this pleasant Hostal into a comfortable and modern place to stay. All rooms have different decoration styles and their own bathroom, hairdryer, t.v. and telephone. Central heating, air conditioning, Wi-Free and cromotherapy are also provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hostal Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.