Just back from a week at Pierre and vacances. I was really surprised at just how clean and tidy the apartment was for the price. We only paid £280 each inc. the flight. Benidorm itself is just what you'd expect-loud,noisy and brash. That said, it wasn't unenjoyable. I would recommend pierres to anyone. It said it was 3 star but... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Maeva Residence Benidorm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The great family friendly and lively resort of Benidorm with lots to do and see. Newly built comfortable self catering Maeva residences with fantastic sea views. Something for everyone from watersports, tennis, squash, go-karting, golf and bowling to theme parks and water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.