Wow such a fantastic location and place to stay. After such a bad start to the holiday (due to ryanair flight being delayed for 2 hours). Hotel is in a prefect location and has amazing views of the town. The room we stayed in was comfortable and clean. Would highly recommand this hotel to anyone visiting Sissi.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda San Martino Matera
- Hotel Locanda San Martino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino lies in the heart of Matera’s Sassi Historical District, and at the same time it is conveniently located at a very short distance (100 meters) from the city center. The Locanda radiates outward from the deconsecrated church of San Martino and the street of the same name, through a series of balconies that enjoy a sunny exposure and a wonderful view of the Sasso Barisano. There are twenty-two guest rooms situated on four levels, renovated with the greatest care in order to respect their original forms as single homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.