Friendly and helpful staff greeted us and directed us to our spacious room and bath inside the "sassi" of Matera. The room was spotless, comfortable and right in the historical area. The public rooms are welcoming and the breakfast (included) delicious. While we aren't really "spa" people, it was great to enjoy the sauna,steam room, and unique pool (yes, lap... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda San Martino Matera
- Hotel Locanda San Martino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino lies in the heart of Matera’s Sassi Historical District, and at the same time it is conveniently located at a very short distance (100 meters) from the city center. The Locanda radiates outward from the deconsecrated church of San Martino and the street of the same name, through a series of balconies that enjoy a sunny exposure and a wonderful view of the Sasso Barisano. There are twenty-two guest rooms situated on four levels, renovated with the greatest care in order to respect their original forms as single homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.