My boyfriend and I just returned from our first trip to Sorrento, staying at Hotel Palazzo Guardati. We booked it blind, on the back of Trip Advisor reviews and we were pleasantly surprised. It's never great to start on a negative, but the hotel is pretty hard to find. It's off the main Tasso square, down one of the many... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.