Friendly, welcoming, helpful staff at reception. Large, open rooms, comfortable beds, hot showers, wonderful housekeeping. Perfect place to come home to after exploring the dirty, colourful crazy streets of Naples. It was a pleasure to stay here and we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Naples City Centre Hotel
- Ramada Naples City Centre Hotel Naples
- Ramada Naples
- Naples Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Naples is the perfect location to visit easily and relaxed the city of Naples and its surroundings within the region Campania. The hotel is situated in the historical centre of Naples at only 200 mt from the main Railway Station and from the Metro of Garibaldi Square. The “circumvesuviana” , train that reaches Pompeii, Ercolano and Sorrento is just in front of the hotel and the main harbour with boats and ferries to Capri and Ischia is at 800mts. Ramada Naples welcomes you in elegant and functional spaces; 152 rooms, all double bedded and spacious in American style, are air conditioned and soundproof with cable TV, wi-fi connection, safe, working desk and mini bar. Standard, Superior Room and Junior Suite are differently equipped in order to satisfy all accommodation requests. Ramada Naples awaits its guests with an intimate and cozy restaurant, where Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a more modern Neapolitan kitchen full of fantasy and estrus are performed. Solarium, lecture room, internet point, free wi-fi area and a spacious garage enrich the offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Naples City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.