Location and size says everything about this apartment. It was a comfortable stay for my family as I had 2 young children (aged 5 and 3). Maurizio, the owner, was very helpful and recommended a few restaurants that we really liked and approved! Most sights were within walking distance and many shops and restaurants were all nearby. We were literally... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pantheon Apartment Hotel
- The Pantheon Apartment Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the 4th floor of an 18th-century building with elevator can comfortably accommodate up to five people . The apartment opens in a large and pleasant dining area . The living room with three comfortable sofas, one which can be converted into a bed, and is illuminated by large windows with a charming view over a tiny little street characteristic of the Pantheon area. Both bedrooms face to the interior. One bedroom contains a queen size bed and an ample wardrobe, the other bedroom has two single beds and an en-suite washroom with toilet.The main bathroom includes a large bathtub and shower unit. The fully equipped kitchen has a balcony overlooking the internal courtyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your the pantheon apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.