We arrived a little early and were greeted by Gioia, who was lovely and informative. We had room 505. The room appeared to be newly decorated, with a modern bathroom. The guesthouse, although located a bit out of the city, had a bus stop just up the road, which made it very easy to navigate to various places. The area... More
- Also Known As:
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel Rome
- Cesar Palace Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A completely new structure, it has single and double rooms, equipped with WI-FI, all with private bathrooms inside the room, equipped with linen and towels, dispensers for soap and hair dryer, very spacious and furnished in a simple and elegant, comfortable and vital atmosphere. The rooms are quiet thanks to the double windows. The rooms also offer many other services: TV Air conditioning, safe, daily cleaning which will guarantee an enjoyable stay at our place. Daily assistance by our team of experts will be provided upon your arrival in Porta Pia. Kosher breakfast is offered in the bed and breakfast. Our Bed and breakfast is most beautiful kosher bed and breakfast in rome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Cesar Palace Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.