All in all, a solid hotel well located near Termini. The rooms are good - clean, tidy etc. Standard 4**** I would say. The loots (shampoo etc) are also decent, and replaced daily as they should be. Breakfast in the morning was good. Attentive staff, although not sure why there was CCTV in the room. Maybe someone is stealing too... More
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Bettoja Massimo D'Azeglio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.