We stayed three nights in the Roof Garden Suite and loved it. The cozy and snug bedroom, private lounge and garden terrace were such respite from the hustle and bustle of Rome. Right from the begining (from our email enquiry and correspondence) until our departure, Beatrice has been exceptionally wonderful. Her genuine friendliness, warmth and competence were so refreshing. The... More
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Napoleone Hotel Rome
- La Residenza Napoleone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza Napoleone III is one of the most luxurious and unique places to stay in Rome, situated in the XVI century Palazzo Ruspoli on Romes legendary Via Condotti, the Residenza is named after Emperor Napoleon III, who lived here in 1830. The Napoleone Suite consists of three magnificient rooms, with antique furnishings, massive oil paintings, XVI century tapestries, parquet floors and hand-stencilled walls.This suite is connected to an additional bedroom : the Blue Room so-called because of its blue and white Chinese vases. The Roof Garden Suite has one of the most beautiful roof garden overlooking the city, with a multi-level decked terrace of over 600 sq ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels and Splendia so you can book your La Residenza Napoleone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.