We stayed for 3 nights in March 2013. This is a beautiful old castle by day, but a little creepy at night...Rooms are spacious, as are the bathrooms....beds were uncomfortable. Grounds were beautiful in March. Dinner in the hotel was expensive, and not much selection. Could have been because this was off-season. I recommend taking advantage of the free shuttle... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Della Castelluccia Rome
- Castello Della Castelluccia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle of the Cancellieri family, built on a Roman villa between the 12th and 13th centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Castello della Castelluccia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.