My daughter and I spent only two nights in Rome but we really managed to see a lot and enjoy the city. The staff at Sleeping Beauty were just wonderful, so helpful and attentive to our needs. They were genuine in their helpfulness. We would stay there again. I also appreciated that there were night staff and so it felt... More
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Beauty Guesthouse Hotel Rome
- Sleeping Beauty Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleeping Beauty is situated in front of the St. John's in Lateran church, place of worship and oldest catholic church of the western world. Since our two star superior accommodation is in the heart of the eternal city, you can easily find refuge during the lazy roman afternoons and start your conquest of Rome from here. Our rooms that can accommodate groups of up to 5 people have been decorated in a very elegant style and fashion, as well as the breakfast room where you can enjoy a rich breakfast in the morning which is included in the rate. Sleeping Beauty is inside the historical centre of Rome, within the old city walls, and at a 15 minute walk to the Colosseum and Roman Forum area. Excellent connections with all means to transport just around the corner take you to the rest of the centre of Rome in few minutes. Free Internet access for all clients. Amenities are: TV DVD Hairdryer Electronic Safe Free Internet Free use of library Free tea and coffeemaking facilities Multilingual staff speak 7 languages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Olotels, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Sleeping Beauty Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.