Stayed for 2 nights while on business nearby. Overall a very pleasant hotel, lovely welcoming staff and an excellent breakfast selection. Rooms typically Italian, very stylish and comfortable. Heating more than sufficient and the sound proofing assisted by full shutters to the windows. Restaurant tip - search out Trattoria del Corrieri, about a 10 minute walk past Duomo for the... More
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 6-story Hotel centrally located near train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Palace Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.