Great hotel in a perfect location for exploring Milan. From here we could walk to all the sights, bars,restaurants etc. and we did not even have to take one bus or taxi. Nice room, small but clean. Breakfast OK. mostly continental but tasty. No free wifi. Excellent shower. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Corso Genova Milan
- Milano Corso Genova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Milano Corso Genova overlooks a peaceful and quiet street, situated at walking distance from the city centre with its elegant boutiques and places of cultural interest, and from the Duomo cathedral, the most representative monument of the city of Milan.The Hotel’s rooms, some of which have a beautiful panoramic view of the gothic cathedral, offer a comfortable accommodation, great quality and a professional service with attention to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Idea Hotel Milano Corso Genova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.