Pleasant and secluded hotel in the middle of Venice (close to the Rialto bridge and Rialto stop of the vaporetto). Classic rooms are quite big and have good beds, shower (no bath) and the hotel has wifi (which I suggest is not used to download huge files considering the speed). Note that breakfast is not included but there are several... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca' Bragadin e Carabba offers luxurious rooms and a friendly atmosphere in a quiet square, just a 5-minute walk from Venice's Rialto Bridge. Rooms come with LCD TV, Wi-Fi access, and independent heating. Ca' Bragadin's accommodation is spacious and decorated with classic 18th-century Venetian furnishings. Rooms enjoy views on the private gardens or on a typical Venetian side street, suites have 2 balconies overlooking the square. Ca' Bragadin e Carabba is a 14th-century Gothic building in the peaceful Campo Santa Marina. The property was home to different historic figures including Casanova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ca' Bragadin Carabba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel Venice