We’ve stayed at the Locanda for 3 nights and we would absolutely recommend it to others. Location is perfect, rooms are light and clean and the breakfast brought to your room enjoyable. Staff is friendly and will help you with good advice on restaurants etc.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ss. Giovanni e Paolo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the historical centre, a few steps away from the Rialto Bridge and Saint Mark's Square, the Locanda is an ancient eighteenth century house which has been completely renovated. We offer pleasant rooms decorated in the 1700's Venetian style each of which has air-conditioning, telephone, wall-safe and a modern bathroom. Breakfast is delivered conveniently by room service at the time required by the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.