We stayed here for 4 nights and the towels were never changed. The bathroom was far too small and when you came out of the shower you had to go into the bedroom to get dry. We had a room on the ground floor facing the front. Being opposite the water bus stop it was busy and noisy and we... More
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel Venice
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piccolo Vecellio is a small family run Guest House lies in a very residential and quiet part of Venice at a few steps by Fondamente Nove: the main gateway to Venice airport and Venice island. The famous St.Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge are at only 10 minutes walking distance.It was recently re-model and everything is pretty new. The rooms are decorated in venetian style and provided of all modern comforts.The Guest House is managed by Matteo, native venetian and his girlfriend Beata. You always have the right answer to all your dubts and aswer about Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Guest House Piccolo Vecellio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.