Great place perched on the hillside facing etna and the sea. Antonio was accommodating and friendly. The streets are a little tight, so use a Fiat Punto or similar. Parking is on site but tight. Pool was clean and refreshing. Rooms had a kitchenette and great views. It was about 300 m walking to Corso Umberto.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Costanza Bellavista Hotel Taormina
- Villa Costanza Bellavista Hotel
- Villa Costanza Bellavista Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Costanza Bellavista These holiday apartments located in the historic Sicilian town of Taormina have on-site parking, a swimming pool and terrace with a spectacular view of Mt. Etna, an active volcano, and the Ionian Sea. Residence Bellavista has six modern fully furnished residences each with living room/dining area, bath, kitchen, bedrooms, air conditioning, satellite TV,wifi, marble floors, and a terrace in a garden setting. Also, there is a swimming pool open from May 15th to October 31th, parking area, and laundry for use by the residents of the holiday apartments. ... more less