We stayed at Residence Il Casale in August 2010. 1 week cost just £500 each (inc. flights to Pisa and car hire) through Expedia. The Residence is set in lovely grounds with around 8 individual cottages. When we stayed there were only a few families around and some days we ended up having the swimming pool (which is again is... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Il Casale Cortona
- Residence Il Casale Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence in The Valley of Etruscan PrincesIl Casale, a residence out of a building of the year 500 sits in front of the towers, the domes the green and the sky of Cortona, a city of ancient origins, often visited by the ex French president Mitterand, and today by the University of Georgia (UGA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Residence Il Casale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.