House Ricci is not a hotel, it is a B&B, so remember that. If you plan on sightseeing, this is the place. The staff is friendly, allowes us to check in upon arrival (at 10), free water and expressos in lobby.. (Anyone who has been to Europe knows how expensive water and sodas are!) Ricci is a little outdated, but... More
- Also Known As:
- Tourist House Vittorio Ricci Hotel Florence
- Tourist House Vittorio Ricci Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Tourist House Ricci is right in the heart of Florence a few steps away from the Dome (Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral). The B&B is located at first floor (15 steps) of the Florentine seven hundred years old Palazzo Martelli. Tourist House Ricci is provided with comfortable rooms each with in suite private bathroom, wi-fi free internet connection air conditioning system, Tv, hair-dryer, daily cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tourist House Vittorio Ricci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.