We stayed here last summer while we were attending a wedding in Florence. The service was top notch, rooms were clean and whimsically decorated with renditions of famous frescoes etc. We did not have any issues with noise or sound from the streets. Location is wonderful, near Arno river and walking distance restaurants, attractions, and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a sumptuous palace in the heart of the city, The St. RegisFlorence is a privileged base from which to experience Tuscany'stimeless attractions. A short stroll will bring you to the iconic Uffizi,Duomo or Ponte Vecchio’s elegant jewelry shops. Legendary for its history, Florence’s streets offer inimitable treasures.The St. Regis Florence offers 19 exquisite suites enriched with refinedfurniture and antique artworks, together with 81 elegant guestroomsdecorated with the prestigious Medici, Fiorentino and Renaissancestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel
- The St. Regis Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Florence