We were very disappointed with this hotel. The room was very large but there was a terrible smell from the bathroom. The room facilities were poor with little provided. The breakfast showed a complete lack of effort or variety. Having visited Florence in the past this hotel was a real let down. There are better other hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Budget Places, Otel, Olotels, HostelWorld, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.