We were charged 10E each for breakfast. Not a bad meal but this was false advertising. Other than that, this is definitely a short-stay corporate hotel with the aesthetics of a modern suburban bank. It's not a great choice if you're looking for local charm. You can walk to the Tower in about 20 minutes but the trek is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.