Wonderful hotel.. But breakfast also not good. Other everything is very nice.....The rooms are a little bit cold because of they were still using the AC cold... But it was no problem.. Pisa Tower is just 5-6 Mins by car...
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.