Spent two nights there recently in room 6 and suite 9. The suite is very nice. We enjoyed having a drink (brunello di Montalcino) on the lovely terrace attached to the room. From the terrace you can see the torre di San Gimignano. Gorgeous walks around.
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torraccia di Chiusi is a working farmhouse producing wine and olive oil, with in-house restaurant where we serve food prepared daily using products from our garden; We offer hospitality in ensuite bedrooms or suite apartaments, and we are happy to host our guests in the sea salted swimming pool, and to organise wine tastings with visit to the vinyards and cellar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.