I stay at the Intercon frequently. The hotel is OK if you are doing business close by. The common areas are nice but the rooms are really dated (1980s style). Pluses include a fantastic business center and good public transportation at the door. Minuses are its isolation (although you can find a couple of supermarkets, pharmacy, AT machines, cafes, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.