Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn is situated in the lovely old town of Longnor. It has just changed hands and we arrived on day 2 of the new landlady's take over. Lots of cleaning going on but we were given a warm welcome. Our room was in the annex across the road and although it was quite small, it was... More
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Hotel Buxton
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated barn to a very high standard. Three en-suite double/twin rooms, one double/twin en-suite disabled room. Ideal base for exploring the Peak National Park, and many local attractions - Alton Towers 20mins, Chatsworth House 20mins, Haddon Hall 20 mins. Family run traditional village inn with well-stocked bar offering real ales, lagers and beers, good wine and fine food freshly prepared on the premises.crisps etc and chocolate, pool table dartboard dominoes cards something for everyone. The Inn is full of interesting old knick knacks, old photos of local scenes and local people. Large car park, beer garden, open fires for a very warm welcome. Food served all day every day; Sunday lunches served all day Sunday with a choice of two meats.All our pies etc are homemade. Dogs welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.