We spent a week in a canalside studio here, and were pleased with our choice in every way. The apartment was comfortable and tastefully decorated, with a good bed and ample storage. There was a cosy sitting area where we could enjoy an after-dinner drink and admire the canal view. The kitchen area was large enough to meet our needs,... More
- Also Known As:
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel
- Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within historical city centre in a canal house.Most attractions are within walking distance. The Museum Area (Rembrandt & van Gogh is just 50 meter away. You will be surrounded by typical historical houses and canals. The studios have been very recently renovated (2007). Besides your own private bathroom, each studio has a living-dining area -with cooking facilities- and a bed area. You will find sparkling wine cava (and orange juice) as welcome drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Prinx Studio Apartments Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.