Stayed here as a conference delegate and my expectations were set at 'low end corporate'. I was therefore surprised at the thought that had gone into the renovations which made for a very interesting stay. Continental breakfast was good although the dining room lacked atmosphere and left little desire to linger over the good strong coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Hotel
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find yourself in a beautiful building from 1780 on Södermalm in the central parts of Stockholm. The hotel is within walking distance of Old Town and the City.Our hotel is located on the northern edge of SoFo, one of Stockholm's most exciting areas with a large selection of pubs, restaurants, theatres, cafes and shopping. Södermalm is the city's most lively district and Columbus Hotel is located right in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Columbus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.