We stayed 2 nights in the original section of the hotel in October 13. The room is fairly basic but very functional, comfortable and warm with windows opening so you can hear the sound of the rushing river all night, which is just metres from the hotel. Bathroom again functional and adequate. You could easily spend a week in one... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel Inari
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family-run hotel in Inari Sami village. Beautiful location by Juutua River. Standard rooms in Traditional Hotel and superior rooms with own saunas in new River Hotel. A very good restaurant with a view and programs arranged in all seasons for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Tradition Hotel Kultahovi Inari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.