Not to expansive not to fancy ,but doesn't miss anything you need on your business trip. Nice specious rooms, close to the financial centre, free Internet. There is a nice small bar by the lobby ,but aside from that I didn't find a good location for meetings at the hotel itself.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a new 4-star Melia Hotels International property located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Luxemburg Congress Center and in close proximity to several EU institutions, the hotel is within easy walking distance from the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sol Melia, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.