Booked this via hotels.com for a family of three which turned out on the booking confirmation to be a large apartment for £110 per night. One large bedroom with 2 double beds, mini kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, lounge, free wi-fi. Location is excellent within the cobbled, traffic free area around Linzergrasse which has supermarkets, cafes, shops. There is an Italian... More
- Also Known As:
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Salzburg
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel, in a renovated older house dating from 1408, in city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Hotel Gablerbrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.