We stayed for three nights in May. First the positive: On first impression, the rooms have a crisp Ikea design look to them. Everything is very clean. Location is very good. About a five minute walk to the tourist area across the river. Now the not so positive: The rooms are lacking in some basic comforts and amenities. There are... More
- Also Known As:
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Salzburg
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel, in a renovated older house dating from 1408, in city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Gablerbrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.