We were in Innsbruck for one night. our tour operator booked our room in Alp Hotel. Hotel is not welcoming at all. There was no common breakfast for all . Breakfast was laid in two separate space for guests. Breakfast served for us was horrible.
- Also Known As:
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Austrotel Hotel Innsbruck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in a suburban area at eastern edge of town, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Alphotel Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.