Staff was always helpful. The apartment had a nice view of the Danube canal. The apartment was compact but functional. Sink is just a bar-type sink, so a bit hard to prepare meals. The carpets need replacement. However, everything else was spotless. They even cleaned the internet pc monitor and mouse every day! The tram #1 stops right outside the... More
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Adagio Wien Zentrum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adagio City Vienna is located in the heart of Vienna, right next to Julius-Raab-Platz and in close proximity to the ring road and the historical city center. We offer 124 fully equipped rooms, from studios for 2 people to 2-room apartments for 4 people. Located in the "Stubenviertel", with its unique facades, narrow alleys and numerous courtyards, it is the ideal base for a business trip or a long, relaxing weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Adagio Vienna City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.