Location was pretty good. It was a bit out from the city, but just a few steps from the metro. Very clean rooms, some funky shapes, but good furnishings. No views at all. The breakfast was very good, as were the owner's special scrambled eggs. The desk staff were helpful and very courteous. Had A/C which can be important.
- Also Known As:
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel
- Spiess & Spiess Appartement Hotel Vienna
- Spiess And Spiess Appartement
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family owned bed and breakfast in the hearth of Vienna. Spacious, bright, and elegantly furnished rooms of timeless beauty with heated stoneware floorings and large bath tubs in all rooms are what makes us special. Very comfortable beds, AirConditioning, and included breakfast are standard. In one of the best residential areas of Vienna, located in a quiet back street in a (in 2002) remodeled old (originally built just before 1900) house of classical style, yet directly at an underground stop just a few minutes away from all important places in Vienna, we are the perfect place for your stay in Vienna - no matter if for business or pleasure (or both). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Spiess & Spiess Appartement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.