We spent 3 nights in a 1st floor suite which was perfect for one insomniac and one who hates being disturbed. Our hosts were extremely friendly and helpful, breakfast was a treat every morning and the kippers were to die for! Only 1 minor criticism - the shower was a bit cramped (I am very big) and the water pressure... More
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions with DVD player in all rooms and tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.