The Cliffbury is excellent as all your other contributors have pointed out . We have just had a 4 night 'opera' break in Llandudno and were delighted with our accommodation . We particularly appreciated the sitting area separate from the bedroom area . The house is spotlessly clean , the bed comfortable , the food excellent and the attention to... More
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions with DVD player in all rooms and tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.