A lovely, warm welcome on arrival and a spotlessly clean room and well decorated to a very high standard. A wonderful view overlooking Peasholm Park. Car parking just outside with a permit for 40p per day so no concerns over leaving the car during our stay. The high standards of cleanliness are there throughout the guest house and the lovely... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunningdale Guest House Hotel Scarborough
- Sunningdale Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunningdale Guest House is perfectly situated on Scarborough's North Bay, opposite Peasholme Park, close to town centre, theatres, parks, gardens and galleries. Children of all ages are welcome at Sunningdale. David and Judy look forward to greeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunningdale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.