The Foxglove is a lovely Inn and definitely feels the class above your normal pub. The food is always lovely- I have eaten here for lunch, dinner in the week and on a few occasions I have had their Sunday roast. Food is always well presented and cooked perfectly. The atmosphere is nice for families, couples and friends alike and... More
- Also Known As:
- Foxglove Vintage Inn, Innkeeper`s Lodge Huddersfield Hotel Huddersfield
- Foxglove Vintage Inn, Innkeeper`s Lodge Huddersfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking to soak up the ruggedly beautiful landscapes and industrial heritage of South or West Yorkshire, this idyllic hotel in Kirkburton is one of the most charming places to stay in the Huddersfield area.Built around 1864, The Foxglove sits on the edge of the wooded Burton Dean Valley in the conservation area of Kirkburton. As well as housing 23 comfy rooms it serves a range of lovingly kept cask-ales alongside a menu of hearty, seasonal pub food.Surrounded by sweeping Yorkshire scenery, the lodge is an ideal base for exploring local gems such as Holmfirth (the setting for TV's Last of the Summer Wine). You'll also find some of the country's most interesting museums nearby. Descend 140 metres underground at the National Coal Mining Museum, experience working-life at the Colne Valley Museum or enjoy world-class art dotted around the 500 acres of Yorkshire Sculpture Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Huddersfield, Kirkburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.