visited newcastle for a long weekend with my wife and stayed at marriot hotel .great hotel room was excellent with king size bed.breakfast was also very good.hotel next to metro centre.newcastle town centre a short bus journey about 15 mins.bus stop outside hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead