Not particularly conventional, but the Bell is a very friendly hotel with many super ameneties. OK the rooms may be a tad chinzy and not like lots of standardised clones, but we love it. Lovely food, excellent beer and - as I said before - friendly, happy staff ....... which is always a good sign.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Hotel
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Hotel Driffield
- Best Western Driffield
- Driffield Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century listed hotel situated in the centre of Driffield ‘the capital of the wolds’. Tastefully furnished with antiques and fine arts, it boasts 16 individually styled suites and bedrooms, a beautiful oak paneled restaurant and The Oak Bar, featuring around 300 malt whiskies and local hand pulled cask conditioned real ales. The hotel also offers an unrivaled range of leisure facilities; swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, super spa, rasul, flotation tank, full nautilus gym, beauty salon featuring Clarins, hairdressers, squash court and snooker room etc. Situated within easy reach of historic Beverley and York. Award winning disabled access. Hotel not suitable for children under 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Bell In Driffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.