Stayed here for one night recently whilst visiting family in the area. Stayed in a single room which was located on the ground floor, unfortunately this was situated on a corridor between two heavy doors which led to the rest of the hotel so I was frequently disturbed by people slamming the doors (very loudly). Room was nice but small,... More
- Also Known As:
- The Channel Guest House Hotel
- The Channel Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Channel is a bed and breakfast situated in a beautiful grade II listed Georgian town house. Originally built in 1797 and located on Weymouth’s famous Esplanade, our bed and breakfast is opposite the award-winning sandy beach and looks out over Weymouth Bay, which is a view which has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Channel Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.