We finished the Dales Way walk with a night at Elim House, and if we’d known what it was like beforehand we would definitely have stayed longer. The accommodation was both spotless and welcoming, the breakfast was perfect and Judith & Steve couldn’t have been more helpful. Thank you for a lovely end to a fantastic holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful non-smoking home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Judith & Steve offer a warm welcome to all especially couples, walkers, vegetarians, bikers and we are gay friendly. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. No single sex parties. All rooms are en-suite and some have four poster beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.