If a short break in a clean friendly hotel is want you want look no further Sharon and daryl are fantastic nothing is to much trouble the breakfasts set you up for the day and the view over the harbour is lovely just a short walk from everything as well what more could you want
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Ilfracombe, UK - Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star rated Victorian guesthouse, and are proud to announce that we received an AA Breakfast Award in 2012. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views across the harbour, Damien Hirst’s statue ‘Verity’ and magnificent cliff top scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. We are just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Queensborough Group, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Collingdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.