This hotel is very beautiful oasis mostly for couples. The grounds are beautiful and the hotel is in a stunning location. They have private access to a gorgous beach area and the view is amazing. The hotel is smaller, so this ensures privacy and the resort is very quiet. There is nothing much around, so don't expect any parties or... More
- Also Known As:
- Baia Dei Faraglioni Beach Hotel Mattinata
- Baia Dei Faraglioni Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious 5-strar luxury hotel Baia dei Faraglioni overlooks one of the most beautiful bays in Italy and it is located in the heart of the gorgeous park Monte Barone. Imposing rocks, emblem of Apulia, which rise up from the sea just a few metres from the shore, the beautiful shingle beach Baia dei Mergoli and the white cliffs reflected in the deep blue sea guarantee unforgettable views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Baia dei Faraglioni Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.