Having heard many a story of Fiore, Marzia, and Alice from my grandparents (frequent visitors to this amazing Tuscan villa) I had very high expectations for my Le Manzinaie experience. They more than exceeded any ideas I had! We stayed very early in the Spring season 2012 (the last week of March) and were the only guests on the property.... More
- Also Known As:
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Montepulciano, the restoration of an old Tuscan farmhouse, built in 1878 has permitted to make out 4 charming self-catering apartments/suites and a nice villa. The apartments are hand-decorated and embellished by trompe l'oeil to offer the guest a refined, cozy and exclusive atmosphere. Parking, swimming pool, garden, barbecue. The farm, run by a friendly family, is a wonderful base for exploring South Tuscany and Umbria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Podere Le Manzinaie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.