My family spent a week in a bungalow which looked like it was built in the 70s or 80s and not renovated since. The bungalow smelt like it hadn't been used this season yet (July!), but after opening the windows the smell was gone after a few hours. Why this "Wellness Resort" decided to have a Burger King on its... More
- Also Known As:
- Riva Degli Etruschi Hotel San Vincenzo
- Riva Degli Etruschi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stroll away from the sea, 87 rooms within the natural park and with independent entry. A due passi dal mare, 87 camere immerse nel parco naturale e tutte con ingresso indipendente. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Riva degli Etruschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.