I stayed in hotel Boisserie for 2 nights. Arrived late night on the Friday. The area is very quiet and not much to do but from early in the morning there are some lovely butchers and cheese shops just behind. I booked a single room with a shower, small and basic however I was out most of the time exploring... More
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel boissiere, 46 rooms, renew in 2007, located in the west part of paris, easily reached through metro line 3 (direct to opera, republique, pere lachaise), bus line 94 (direct to madeleine, concorde, saint germain, gare montparnasse)or RER line C (direct to eiffel tower, versailles). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.