My husband and I stayed here over a long weekend in November 2013. We had a prestige room with an amazing view of Mont Saint-Michel. The room was clean and functional, and the bed was comfortable, but lacked a kettle with coffee or tea, which is something expected in a 4-star hotel. Standards are a little different from country to... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Michel Hotel
- Le Relais Saint-Michel Hotel Mont-St-Michel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Mont Saint Michel, the 8th Marvel of the World, the Relais Saint Michel is a **** hotel, offering you a panoramic restaurant, terraces, flower gardens, a piano bar and spaces for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Michel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.