Stayed here on the night after cycling from London on our way to Brussels. Clean hotel, very small rooms but no lift so we had to carry our bags up the stairs. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was fresh and varied. Only a short cycle from the port so is in an industrial area.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Calais Car Ferry Hotel Calais
- Ibis Calais Car Ferry Hotel
- Accor Calais Car Ferry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Calais Car Ferry hotel is easily accessible from the A16 motorway (exit 46). 5 min from the city centre and the Terminal Car Ferry, it is 10 min from the Channel Tunnel. 55 rooms are available for booking. It possesses a terrace, a bar open 24/24 for light meals and snacks and a restaurant. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless Internet access. Outdoor free closed parking is at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stentorian NV, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Calais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.