We went to a wedding here a few years ago and the food was fab, i loved it all and was stuffed to the gills lol. Very good quality imo, I wouldnt hesitate at choosing here to eat.Ive never stayed here but it looks fab inside.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.